Local mass media is represented by the media outlet “Editorial board of the Rodnyya Vytoki newspaper and the radio station of Dokshitsy District”.
The regional newspaper of Dokshitsy District was established in 1943. The first issue of the Partizanskaya Pravda newspaper of the Dokshitsy underground district committee of the Communist Party of Byelorussia saw the light of day in November 1943. The newspaper was published in the Russian language.
The first issue of the Leninskaya Pravda newspaper of the Dokshitsy District Committee of the Communist Party of Byelorussia and the Dokshitsy District Council of Workers’ Deputies was published in December 1944. As many as 44 issues of the newspaper were printed in 1945. With Dokshitsy laying in ruins, the editorial board of the newspaper was based in the town of Parafyanovo until 1946. The volume and the circulation of the newspaper grew steadily. In 1962, the newspaper was closed when Dokshitsy District was dissolved.
In the spring of 1965, Dokshitsy District was re-established. The first issue of the new regional newspaper Leninskaya Trybuna was printed on 1 April 1965. Since 1991, the newspaper has been known under the title Rodnyya Vytoki. Its founders are the Dokshitsy District Executive Committee and the Dokshitsy District Council of Deputies. The newspaper operates in line with the charter which sets the coverage of the economic, public, and political life of Dokshitsy District as the main goal.
Phone: 8 (02157) 5 90 50
8 (02157) 5 90 54 (advertising department)